A total release fogger for use in homeowner greenhouses, fruit and vegetable storage areas and indoor gardening areas. Can be used with all ornamental plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Used for controlling fungus gnats, spider mites, two-spotted spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, mealy bugs and thrips. No residuals. Pyrethrum breaks down within hours.
- No restriction as to where it can be sold (Does not carry a commercial registration).
- Safe to use up to a couple of days before harvest.
- No need for safety goggles, respirators, gloves etc.
- Safe to re-enter treated areas in one and two hours – coinciding with size of containers 3 oz. & 5.5 oz.
- pH balanced formula without any perfumes or attars–ideal for those with post production of essential oils.
- No phyto-toxicity to plants providing product is used as directed on the label.
? 1 ounce treats 1000 cubic feet of unobstructed area L x W x H = Cubic Feet. 400 Grams = 14.29oz
? Ideal for use in areas where treating tight spaces is difficult- attics, garages, sheds, under enclosed porches and steps, greenhouses, barns etc..
? Safe for use on several kinds of Plants.
? PRECAUTION: READ LABEL THOROUGHLY & FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS