Perfect for smaller gardens and areas with limited ventilation, Excellofizz® releases optimal amounts of carbon into the growth environment. Carbon is the building block for all plants, and proper absorption greatly increases plant mass and fruit load.
HOW TO USE
- Place 3 FL OZ (100 ml) of water in a container.
- You will need one (1) puck for each 10 FT3(0.28 m3) of area.
- Place puck in water.
- Leave lid open slightly. Puck will dissolve slowly.
- Mist plant leaves with clean water as required to remove any residue build-up that may inhibit C02 absorption.
- Keep room temperature below 85°F (29°C)
- Maintain relative humidity below 70%
- Use with high intensity lighting