Quantum Series Lighting ballasts will strike both Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium lamps without having to flip switches or change wiring like a standard core and coil ballast, while also saving you a noticeable amount of power on your electric bill. Savings of up to 30% have been reported from our laboratory testing facilities compared to standard core and coil ballasts.The dimming switch is located on the front of your ballast just above the lamp cord. Always allow 30 seconds between the different output settings to allow your ballast to draw the proper amount of power and charge your bulb to the desired setting.
You will notice how much cooler your new ballast runs and how lightweight it is. The base of the unit gives you many options of how you would like to mount it.
The Quantum Series ballast is covered by a full Three year warranty under normal use.
- Runs at 100%, 75% or 50% power, dimmable
- Compatible with both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium Bulbs (HPS)
- Accepts 120V or 240V (both cords included)
- Allows 50 hertz to 60 hertz
- Tested before being packed.
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- Has a Power Factor of 99.9%
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
- Light weight and care free
- 3 year no hassle warranty!