Reduced lamp sizes fit most horticultural lighting fixtures
Custom tailored spectral distributions
All SolarMax lamps carry a full ONE YEAR WARRANTY
A maturing plant has dramatically different needs than a younger plant. As plants approach maturity they require less “Blue Light” and depend more upon radiation from the “Red” portion of the spectrum between 610 nm – 720 nm. Now is the time to utilize the superior “Red Light” output of the SolarMax HPS lamp. The SolarMax HPS lamps have been engineered to constantly deliver 10% more targeted “Red Light” energy to the maturing plant to promote aggressive flowering.
Proper lighting is a key ingredient in promoting robust, healthy growth as well as meeting the needs of various plant growth phases through optimized spectral outputs. Sunmaster? provides the largest, most comprehensive supply of HID lamps specifically tailored for the hydroponic and horticultural industries. Simply stated, Sunmaster? lamps deliver intense light output with nutritional spectral values.
- T15 bulb with nickel plated mogul base
- Operates on S106 600W HPS ballast
- Universal operating position
- Initial Lumens: 95,000
- Kelvin Temperature: 2100K
- SolarMax HPS lamps have been engineered to constantly deliver 10% more targeted red spectral energy to the maturing plant to promote aggressive flowering
- As plants approach maturity they require less ?Blue Light? and depend more upon radiation from the Red? portion of the spectrum between 610 nm – 720 nm
- SolarMax lamps are manufactured in Germany by a factory with over 40 years experience in HPS and MH lamp technology
- 1-year lamp warranty