Drip Irrigation Systems
The Tropf-Blumat (Drip-Blumat) is a sensor that supplies plants with drips of water via thin tubing. As the soil dries, its natural suction power triggers the opening of the Tropf Blumat allowing the water to flow. When the soil is sufficiently moist, the Tropf Blumat automatically stops. The system functions fully automatically.
Every plant, every container or group of plants requires at least 1 Tropf-Blumat adjusted to the individual needs of the plant. Larger containers or surfaces require longer or more than one sensor. All Tropf-Blumats are connected using one supply tube, this allows for flexibility in the layout and is changeable at any time.
- Automatically waters individual plants, and only when needed
- Connects directly to your hose tap or rain barrel
- Easily installed with a pair of scissors
- Inexpensive and works for years
- Ideal for small or larger grow areas
- Silent – makes no noise
- No spray