Ozone neutralises odours and inhibits moulds and bacteria in the air. The Uvonair CD-1200 works in your 12 inch (315mm) outlet ducting, producing enough ozone to clean the air coming out of areas up to 100000 cubic feet (3000 cubic metres). Great for peace of mind when growing plants that create a lot of odour.
- Uvonair – Makers of high quality ozone generators
- Uvonair CD-1200 – for use in 12 inch (315mm) ducting
- Uses corona discharge to produce 5800mg of ozone per hour
- Can be switched between high and low output
- Professional quality
- Drastically reduces odours exiting the outlet ducting
- Incredibly effective for rooms up to 100000 cubic feet (3000 cubic metres)
- Uses only 90 Watts
The Uvonair CD-1200 In-Duct Ozone Generator is a professional quality ozone generator that utilises three corona discharge tubes to produce up to 5800mg of ozone per hour. The Uvonair CD-1200 is designed to be inserted into a 12 inch (315mm) extraction system directly after the carbon filter and fan. The ozone produced by the Uvonair CD-1200 is then mixed with the air leaving the grow-room as it travels down the ducting, neutralising odours, bacteria and mould spores that it comes into contact with, making the air considerably cleaner and fresher-smelling. The Uvonair CD-1200 has a power switch which enables it to be switched between low, off and high. If the room size is much smaller than 100000 cubic feet (3000 cubic metres) then running the Uvonair CD-1200 in low mode may be adequate.