The only servicing required is periodic replacement of the ultra violet bulbs (#UVA123HO) that are rated for 8000 hours of service.
1. Turn off the ventilation system and Uvonair switches to off.
2. Unplug the power cord before opening the service door.
3. Handle the bulbs with care, allowing time for bulbs to cool. Unclip both ends of the bulbs and direct the open end through the service door. Pull the wires off the bulb connectors.
4. Install the new bulb by connecting the wires in the same order. (2 blacks and 2 whites together, paying particular attention to the 2 connecting white wires lining up with the 2 white wires on the bulb) and re-clip the bulb in place.
5. Only partially close the service door and reconnect the power source. Caution: Wear eye protection against air borne
particles since the fan will also be activated.
6. Test the bulbs by clicking one bulb ON and then the other. The amount of light escaping the partially opened service door
will confirm their respective operating status without having to look directly at the bulbs.
7. Lock the service door and turn on the desired high or low operating status.