Ozone neutralizes odors and inhibits moulds and bacteria in the air. The Uvonair UV-80H works in your 8 inch (200mm) outlet ducting, producing enough ozone to clean the air coming out of areas up to 5000-10000 cubic feet (150-300 cubic metres). Great for peace of mind when growing plants that create a lot of odour.
- Uvonair – Makers of high quality ozone generators
- Uvonair UV-80H – for use in 8 inch (200 mm) ducting
- Uses special high-output UV lamps to produce 135mg or 270mg of ozone per hour
- Can be switched between low output (1 lamp) or high output (2 lamps)
- Professional quality
- Drastically reduces odours exiting the outlet ducting
- Incredibly effective for rooms up to 5000-10000 cubic feet (150-300 cubic metres)
The Uvonair UV-80H In-Duct Ozone Generator is a professional quality ozone generator that utilises 2 special high output 150mm (6 inch) ultraviolet lamps to produce 135mg or 270mg of ozone per hour. The Uvonair UV-80H is designed to be inserted into an 8 inch (200mm) extraction system directly after the carbon filter and fan. The ozone produced by the Uvonair UV-80H is then mixed with the air leaving the grow-room as it travels down the ducting, neutralising odours, bacteria and mould spores that it comes into contact with, making the air considerably cleaner and fresher-smelling. The Uvonair UV-80H has an on-off switch for convenience and can also be switched between 1 lamp and 2 lamps to match the size of the room that you are extracting from. In low mode, only 1 lamp is switched on, producing 135mg of ozone per hour which is adequate for cleaning the air from a room up to 5000 cubic feet (150 cubic metres) in size. In high mode, both lamps are switched on producing 270mg of ozone per hour which can clean the air from rooms up to 10000 cubic feet (300 cubic metres).