Extend the growing season to 365 days a year with EYE HORTILUX grow lamps. Choose EYE Hortilux lamps to raise your lighting system to a new level of performance, optimizing spectral energy levels that promote vigorous plant growth. EN lamps are completely lead free and contain less mercury than standard HPS lamps. The environmentally friendly lamps (EN) can usually be disposed of without being recycled, however please check your state laws first, which may be more strict than Federal law. For information on how to recycle your lamp visit www.lamprecycle.org. Hortilux Ultra Ace (Converts Metal Halide to HPS) conversion lamps are HPS lamps that operate on Metal Halide systems. Transforming a one-dimensional Metal Halide lighting system into a complete growing system. Provides optimum Red spectral energy, required for flowering and are environmentally friendly, passing EPA, TCLP test criteria as non-hazardous waste.
Initial Lumens: 130,000 Glass size: E-25 For use in 1000W Metal Halide fixtures
ULTRA ACE CONVERSION LAMPS (150w, 220w, 360w, 940w)
Ultra Ace conversion bulbs are High Pressure Sodium grow lamps that operate on Metal Halide Core & Coil Ballasts.
- Use with Magnetic Core & Coil Metal Halide Ballasts only
- High Pressure Sodium lamps that operate on Metal Halide Core & Coil Ballast
- Provides optimum Red spectral energy required for flowering
- Transforms a one-dimensional Metal-Halide Lighting Core & Coil Ballast into a more versatile growing system
- 1 year warranty
- We test every grow lamp before it is shipped
- Exclusive HORTILUX™ Spectrum
- Made in the USA
- 100% Lead Free
- Patented EN weld means NO lead solder
- Meets Federal EPA, TCLP test criteria as non-hazardous waste.